Sunday, October 28, 2007

While the Parents Are Away....

Nick walked into a pole while my mom and dad were gone. He resembles Adam even more now with that giant lump adorning his forehead.
Sweet 3D glasses
My mom and dad have been out of town since Wednesday and I've had to play mom. It was hard! These boys are crazy. The house has been a disaster and I am ready for some serious alone time. Luckily they come home tonight.
We took advantage of them being gone and spent all their money. It was their fault for leaving us their debit card. We went out to dinner and to a 3D movie. They should go out of town more often but next time, find a different babysitter.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Wow! is that really the zack that used to be in my primary class:-) You guys are so cute!

Adam said...

Nick does really look like Adam with that bump on his head. Cute!

Abby said...

Michelle you are sooo funny! hahaha.... I love the pic of you with the big hole in your shirt! haha how the heck did that happen??