Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Pin Cushion


I (Michelle) made a pin cushion tonight with help from my cute cousin Allie. The pattern was ridiculously hard to read and I ran over to her house for help. I was able to hold her sweet new baby while she figured it out.

I've really been enjoying all the extra time I have lately. On Wednesday while I was supposed to be writing a paper on the gender transformation of Avalokitesvara, (I linked it so you wouldn't think I made it up) I went to a quilting class on appliqué with my darling Tia Chacha. It was a lot of fun and I am excited to have some new projects to keep me busy. Thanks Chacha and Allison for your help!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Cute pin cushion. I am off to california if you want to come visit me in San Diego you are welcome to come down for a weekend etc.
Love Ya,

AllisonK said...

Michelle,
It's so cute!
It was great to have you come over.... seriously confusing pattern, but it turned out darling!

Adam said...

I love it! I can't wait for mine! I wish you were coming out with your parents this week. :( I miss you.

Michelle said...

Andrea-
I wish I was coming too. Instead, I get to be with the babies all weekend. BARF! Okay, I like the babies but it still doesn't sound fun. Take good care of my mom and dad and make sure they buy me lots of presents. I can't wait until you come for Christmas so we can go shopping again. (We had it way too easy at the Gateway!)

Abby said...

soo cute michelle! I love the material!