Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged?

My cute daughter-in-law "tagged" me. Here goes!

1. My real first name is Vaiola. If you are interested in knowing the story, let me know. I think if I tell it again, my kids will kill me.

2. If I didn't dye my hair, I would be completely gray. Yes, completely, 100 percent, gray.

3. If I had no Diet Coke I think I would die. Seriously.

4. I can't stand to be tickled. If you try, I can guarantee you will be seriously injured (or dead) after the attempt.

5. I have a half brother and sister I have only met twice.

6. I often do weird things in my sleep that I don't remember. I once fell off the bed, onto the floor and broke the night stand. I woke up with a sore hip but no recollection of what happened. Hiram loves this story.

7. I once got a job thinking I would be a waitress at a cute Mexican restaurant, my boss (Hiram's dad) only hired me hoping I would date his son. (Hiram) I was barely 18 and it worked. We were married in less than a year.

8. I grew up with no grandparents or dad, they all died before I turned three.


I tag my cute nieces Sylvia, Vanessa and Cheyenne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so interesting Jane! I love everything that you said, I really think that your name is interesting and beutiful too, I hope you tell me the story some day. I just love hearing about your life.
Love your secret admirerer(plus I can't spell, but that doesn't mean that I don't love you)
P.s you don't know me
P.s.s I still really love you
P.s.s.s maybe we should get to know eachother better?
More P.s I'll call you, I have your number.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your comments, But I think you should go back to school and learn to spell! Vaiola Jane Alba and proud of it !!