Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Uvula



Hey guys, it's Michelle.


Did you hear that this pretty lady got her tonsils out last week? Well she did and she's been a real champ. She's heard horror stories about how it's worse than child birth. Although it hasn't been pleasant, she's pulled through just fine and we're proud of how strong she is. In fact, her recovery went so well that as soon as she woke from the anethesia she was drinking Diet Coke (this isn't a joke).

Not only did she get her tonsils out but she also got her adenoids out, some work done on her sinuses and she had her uvula removed.(Remember that kid from high school with 2 uvulas? Ew)

After the sugery we were talking about how they removed her uvula and sweet, sweet Patrick replied "Why did they do that? You've had 6 kids just fine". Ah, the innocence of youth.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it is true, now that they have taken out my uvula, I won't be having anymore babies!!! Dang it!!! I was really planning on having a few more!! Jane

Montserrat said...

Haha! Love Patrick' comment.

Hope you get back to perfect health soon Jane!

Patrick said...

Jeez Michelle, you didn't add that I was saying it in a sarcastic tone. I am totally aware human biology. But I am glad mom is better, sort of, she didn't take pain pills today and kept telling me her throat hurt.... but she insists he pills do nothing...

Jessica said...

LOL! Patrick cracks me up. I'm glad he is totally aware of human biology.

Rebecca said...

lol, aw, man, I'm still laughing about this...Nice, patrick, nice.

Tanya said...

i'm glad the story's straight! we talked to your sister and she practically was telling us you were on your death bed for weeks now! but if you had a diet coke, i think you'll be just fine:)