Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Who Likes Cookies?


Hi, this is Nick (Michelle is typing for me). I am on a competitive baseball team and we are selling Cutler's Cookie Dough to raise money for our uniforms and stuff. I am supposed to ask everyone I know how many tubs of cookie dough they would like. Please call my mom and tell her how many you want. They are $15.00. This picture is how I will feel if you don't buy any.

Thanks, Nick.


This is Michelle now. Doesn't he look sad? The coach of the team told them not to ask people if they wanted any cookie dough, but how many tubs. Nick has been doing a lot of "sales" (this is what he calls it) and would love your help!

How can you say no to this face?

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

nick! you're the best cousin ever! sign me up for a tub!

Anonymous said...

Nick,
Fine sign me up for a tub but i am not paying unless you call me personally and tell me how much i owe you.
Love Aunt Nancy

Adam said...

Can the dough be shipped to Washington D.C.? Because if so, sign me up for a big tub of it! I love cookies and Nick!

katie said...

I will take a tub too. Charge it to my dad. He will take a tub too!

Tanya said...

if you have white chocolate macademia, sign me up for 1 tub!

Unknown said...

Are you still selling them? Call me