Tuesday, August 28, 2007

2007 Century Bike Ride

Hiram's Company, IGES, sponsors a charity bike ride every year. It is a fun event for the family. Andrew, Patrick, Trish, Hiram and Zach all rode this year. It was Zach and Trish's first year and they did great.
Andrew made the shirts this year. He designed and made them himself, they turned out really nice!
Jane and Michelle volunteered to drive again this year to make sure the bikers were safe. Jane got tired of waiting for the riders to arrive at our first pit stop and took a little nap. (Last picture on the second row) Luckily, we didn't have any accidents this year.

2 comments:

Adam said...

I wish I could have been there! I still haven't gone to any bike rides to watch the boys. It's really sad! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Unknown said...

Invite me next time...I'm a good helper. :) Maybe I'll train for the ride. Do you have a halfway point?